Popfluence.nl de blog voor inspiratie voor leuke muziek. Ik geef regelmatig recensies over artiesten en albums. Daarnaast deel ik ook mijn passie voor kunst.
- Lianne la Havas in 2020It's 2020 and after a break of five years Lianne la Havas is back with a new album. Her last album "Blood" was released five years ago.She needed those five years to live her life and many things had happened. Her relationship with her friend from LA ended and she... read more
- All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than the othersThe "Why Pink Floyd?" campaign was supported by a flying pig above Battersea Power Station in London in 1977 and was responsible of the success for the album "Animals" released in 1977.Britannia Row StudiosIn 1976 Pink Floyd made a deal with the EMI Harvest label to buy a three-story block... read more
- For frenz of the EnzIn late 1972 Tim Finn and Phil Judd formed the mainly accoustic band Split Ends in New Zealand and had success in New Zealand and Australia. By the time they scored in Australia as well the name of the band was changed into Split Enz. Their style was very artsy... read more
- Slowhand ClaptonEric Patrick Clapton was born on March 30th 1945 and became a famous blues rocker. He played in many bands before he started his solo career in the 1970. He played in the Yardbirds, John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, Cream, Blind Faith and Derek and the Dominos. He came befriended... read more
- New skin for the old ceremonyIn 1974 it was time to create a new sound for the songs of Leonard Cohen. This was materialised on the album "New Skin For The Old Ceremony". He uses lots of instruments on this album like banjos, jews harp, strings and woodwinds. It's still folk but not as accoustic... read more